Lies Within Your Water
Not all water is created equal—especially when you live in the Salt Lake City region. Whether you realize it or not, Utah holds the title for having some of the hardest water throughout the Midwest. But what does hard water actually mean for you as a homeowner? Good question.
First things first. It’s important to understand exactly what hard water is. Water is considered “hard” when it contains minerals such as calcium or magnesium. So, when hard water interacts with soap, the soap doesn’t dissolve in water like it should—and you end up getting little to no lather. Instead, hard water leaves a soap scum trail or a spotty residue. Other results of hard water include:
- Dry skin or skin irritation
- Itchy clothing
- Mineral deposits in the water heater
- Scaling on sinks and faucet fixtures
- Dull, lifeless hair
- Dirty, spotty dishes out of the dishwasher
Soft Solutions for Hard Times
If your home experiences hard water, there is a solution that can help. Installing a water softener in your home can alleviate dry itchy skin and also help get those dishes super clean and crystal clear. In addition, a water softener is a good investment if you live in the Utah County area because soft water can actually save you money over the course of time.
- Money savings. Soft water allows for a better lather. You’ll use less soap and shampoo, which saves money on these products in the long run.
- Having less residue on dishes. Softer water will keep those dishes spot-free!
- A cleaner water heater. Minerals are less likely to build up in a hot water tank when you have soft water.
- Softer, healthier skin and hair. Softer water equals softer skin.
- Better tasting drinking water. Without an excessive amount of minerals in your water, your H20 will taste cleaner.
- Softer clothing. Detergent works better with soft water and will leave your clothing feeling softer and looking brighter.
Choose Softer Solutions Today!
When it comes to expert water softener solutions and installation in Orem, UT, Absolute Air has decades of experience. We service all major brands and can easily and efficiently provide the absolute best answers for upgrading and softening your water. Call us for expert solutions when you are searching for a new water softener!