Warm Up in Utah With a New Water Heater
A hot shower at the end of a chilly winter’s day is nothing less than perfection. The rush of warm water over cold skin always offers soothing, warm relief. But have you ever anticipated a hot shower only to feel an icy jet stream pour out of your showerhead and shock your system? That initial feeling can be quite alarming—and very, very cold! For most homeowners, this is one of the first times when they seriously start thinking about their water heater.
Of course, we certainly hope that scenario has never happened to you. But if it has, you understand the importance of having a working water heater. Like many appliances throughout your home, it’s rare to think about them until they stop working. But you aren’t alone. Nonfunctioning water heaters are a common problem among homeowners. Some additional common complaints regarding water heaters include:
- Leaks. Don’t pay for hot water that you’re not actually using. Call us for an appointment. Our master plumbers will locate your leak and seal the problem.
- Funny odors. If your water is starting to smell less than pleasant, your pipes could be decaying from the inside.
- Popping sounds. If you’re noticing a popping sound coming from your water heater, it could mean you have mineral deposits in your system. Call for service.
- Discolored water. It goes without saying that your water should be totally clear. If it’s brown or discolored, there’s probably rust in your pipes. Don’t mess with this. Call our professionals today.
- Brrrr! Cold water. If you’re water heater isn’t putting you in hot water, it’s time for service!
We’ll Give You a Warm Welcome
At Absolute Air, we have decades of experience when it comes to replacing and installing water heaters. We service all brands of water heaters including tankless and high recovery. We also specialize in all of the following areas:
- Hot water heater replacement & installation
- Hot water heater repair
- Hot water heater maintenance
If you’re experiencing water heater troubles, don’t wait for a routine inspection. Call us right away at 801.491.8640.