Get Your Ducts in a Row
If you’ve been struggling with inefficient heating and cooling, as well as increased utility bills, but can’t figure out the cause, you could have leaks throughout your ductwork. After all, the ductwork in your home is the main passage of your heating and cooling system because it delivers and removes air from your home.
Unfortunately, if your ductwork has holes in it or is improperly connected, you can lose up to 30 percent of that air which can increase your utility bill substantially.
The Benefits of Duct Sealing
Still not convinced? What if we told you that duct sealing in the Mapleton & Lehi UT, area offers more benefits than just increased efficiency? It’s true! A well-designed duct system that is properly sealed offers many benefits to your family’s indoor living—including saving you money.
Here are five reasons why you should consider duct sealing:
- You’ll save money. When you seal your ducts, you’ll prevent air from seeping in and out of your home. This can easily improve your energy efficiency by up to 30 percent.
- Your family will be safer. Sealed ductwork prevents a backdraft of unwanted gases that are emitted from appliances from making their way into your living space.
- Your IAQ will improve. Properly sealed ducts can reduce the risk of airborne pollutants that make it into your home.
- You’ll be protecting the environment. By sealing your ducts, you reduce the amount of energy needed to heat or cool your home. By saving on energy, you can reduce the amount of pollution generated, which will help the environment.
- You’ll be more comfortable. No more hot rooms during the summer and chilly rooms in the winter. Your rooms will be at just the right temperature.
Let Us Help
When you partner with Absolute Air, your home is in good hands. Our team of experts has the proper tools and techniques for duct sealing in Lehi & Mapleton UT, and the surrounding areas, so we can seal those sneaky spots where unwanted air is leaking out.
Contact us today to schedule a time for us to come to your home and perform a free, no-obligation home energy evaluation. Our skilled experts will identify any leaks in your ductwork and even help determine if your home qualifies for a rebate involving sealing!