With the acquisition of Captain Electric, we are proud to announce that the Absolute Air family is growing. Learn about Captain Electric, how this is going to change our services, and the answers to your most common questions about this merge.
Why Did Absolute Air Purchase Captain Electric?
We’ve been asking our customers for years what we can do to help them. And for years, you’ve loved the professional and personal services we’ve provided but wanted us to do more. The most common request we’ve heard is that you’ve wanted help with electrical and generator services.
So now we’re making it happen. We purchased Captain Electric so we can provide you with even more services and offer help when and where you need it.
What Does This Mean for Absolute Air?
If you’re a loyal customer of Absolute Air, and have enjoyed the service that we bring to your home, there’s no need to worry. The quality service you’ve become accustomed to isn’t going anywhere. We’re not changing anything about what’s made us successful.
The only thing that is changing is that we are adding to the services we provide. Thanks to our purchase of Captain Electric, we’re adding electrical and generator services to our list of home service offerings.
Does This Change or Impact Absolute Air’s Brand Values?
Our brand values are part of our legacy. Customers have become accustomed to working with us and meeting our friendly, trustworthy, and professional team members. That quality of service and customer care is going nowhere. We’re keeping the same brand values and are still committed to providing you with the perfect experience.
Why Did You Choose to Purchase Captain Electric?
Captain Electric was started by Joseph Smith, Sr., in 1988 and has been serving Utah residents ever since. From its founding, the Captain Electric team has embodied similar values as Absolute Air, such as providing an honest, professional experience for every customer. They have a reputation for tackling problems and complaints with honesty, empathy, and compassion at every step.
While looking to extend our services, Captain Electric was a natural fit for the Absolute Air family, and they have easily blended in with our team.
What Is Going to Happen to the Prices?
Absolute Air has always offered great service at a great price—this legacy is not going to change. Captain Electric has shared that same mentality and has always focused on making sure there are no surprise costs or hidden fees in whatever they do. Our pricing for the services you’ve come to expect from Absolute Air will not change.
Costs for the additional services that we will now provide will be easy to understand and reasonable, just like our normal pricing.
Who from the Captain Electric Team Is Joining Absolute Air?
Currently, the whole Captain Electric team, including leadership, is staying on board. If you are already a customer of Captain Electric, you’ll be working with the people you already know and trust.
What New Services Are Available Now?
In addition to our regular services, we’ll be expanding to include residential and commercial electrical services.
Some of the new residential services Absolute Air will be able to provide include:
- Basement finishing – We can help transform your basement into a useful, livable space.
- Ceiling fan installation – Ceiling fans can help you save energy around the year, but they have to be installed correctly.
- Circuit breaker installation and upgrades – Circuit breakers are the hub of your home’s electrical system and keep your home safe. Help protect your appliances, electronics, and home with a properly installed circuit breaker.
- Home generator installation, maintenance, service, and repair – A home generator makes sure your home has power even during an emergency. Remove any uncertainty and risk caused by power outages and keep your home safe with our generator maintenance services.
- Home safety inspections – Safety should always come first. A home safety inspection helps you get a clear evaluation of the electrical system so you can catch any problems before they balloon into something worse.
- House rewiring – If you live in a home that was built and wired before 1950, there’s a strong possibility that it needs to be rewired. Rewiring helps protect your home and your family from unwanted sparks or shocks.
- Surge protection – Electricity is a necessity for your home, but too much can damage your appliances. We can help protect you from electric surges and keep your home safe.
- Smoke alarms – Properly installed and maintained smoke alarms protect your family.
- Pool and spa wiring – A relaxing spa or backyard pool give added value and comfort to your home. But water and electricity don’t go well together. Let us deal with the wiring so all of the pumps can work safely.
- Security lighting – We can help properly install the security lighting around your home to help protect your property.
Captain Electric has always been able to provide services for more than just residential homes. This is not going to change as they become part of the Absolute Air family. Some of the commercial services we’ll provide include:
- Energy-saving audits – An energy audit covers all aspects of your property and helps you determine how much electricity is used and where it is going. It can help reveal leaks in the system and find ways to save energy.
- Generator installations – Being able to keep the lights on and your doors open, even during an emergency, should be a priority. Commercial emergency generator service helps you have electricity no matter what happens.
- Parking lot light repair – Having a well-lit parking lot keeps your property safe. We make sure every light is on every night and repair, replace, and maintain your lights.
Schedule Your Appointment Today
Call Absolute Air today and schedule your appointment for generator repair services or any other residential or commercial electrical need. If you’re looking for the trusted services that you’ve come to expect from Absolute Air, don’t worry—we’re still here to help.